View Single Post
Old 11-03-2002, 01:48 PM   #17
Robbert

Robbert is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Robbert Send a message via AIM to Robbert
I added the $5.00 out of spite. I've sent no fewer than four emails to the company, and have gotten nary a single response. I don't think that, given the fact I have paid for a service, it is unreasonable to expect at least a hither-you-go response, saying anything from "This is your autobot...." to "We're a little busy right now trying to fix the damn mailing of Issue #4, will respond within 7 years to your email..."

I paid for something. I am entitled to either the product or the money. At this point, at -least- three months after it was due (August, which was LATE), I am no longer satisfied with just the product. I want either the product, AND my $2.50 returned, or I want the $2.50 price intrinsic to the goods which have failed to be delivered, plus recompense of $5.00.

I also want my free issue for being published in the magazine. This part is non negotiable, independent of whether I get the above satisfaction or not.

--Robespierre, who has sent mails to people from the middle of the desert, in the shade of a camel, so will accept no excuse
Robbert is offline   Reply With Quote