View Single Post
Old 06-11-2004, 10:51 PM   #3
the_logos
Legend

the_logos will become famous soon enough
Donn't be a schmuck. We average over 300 players online and had 800+ registrations in the last 24 hours. I checked your forums and they had -4- registered players. Do you seriously think I would waste my time advertising to FOUR people?

Plus, I would -never- use "l33t" speak in an ad. We mute people for using it in Achaea for gods sake, as it is a plague upon the internet (though a handy way of identifying idiots who are probably going to need a banning). I also know for a fact that whoever is masquerading as me did not register with any of my email addy's, all of which are @ironrealms.com or @achaea.com.

You got deleted for repeatedly spamming the newbie channel going on about your forums. The newbie channel is there to help newbies, not address your concerns that have nothing to do with learning to play Achaea. If you go to our websites (ironrealms.com or achaea.com) you will find the appropriate contact info there.

In any case, twasn't me, and there's nothing stopping someone from using the name Sarapis wherever they want. It's the name of an ancient God, like Zeus. I don't own it.

--matt
the_logos is offline   Reply With Quote