View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 11:42 PM   #21
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
I thought I was stating that as common sense already Eagleon, thank you for clarifying to those here who didn't realize I meant comparison from when America was founded and not the entire history of Europe! Haha. That actually made me laugh. I am majoring in history and of course Europe has more blood spilt in all. But since 1776, Europes wars compared to America's are nothing, #### Britain gave up. Threshold take a look at that timeline of yours and compare each war from when america was founded (one country) to all of the wars in Europe. You will notice that America's were far bloodier and far stupider. At least the countries in Europe were fighting to further their own territory, america claims to fight for freedom, and equality or something like that, I don't even know why we wen't to Iraw now, hah, I won't even go into the politics, I hate politics. Nice of the_logos and Threshhold to educate us though, they seem to be packed full of knowledge.

-Delerak
Delerak is offline   Reply With Quote