View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 02:08 AM   #24
citywisdom

citywisdom is on a distinguished road
Re: Looking for a friendly, active, RP-oriented game

Oh, man, I'm blown away by the responses - I apologize for not getting back to this sooner. (Some personal things came up.)

If you guys manage to get the free-play system through, it sounds like a great game.

Very understandable. I know time keeps trucking on, and I would certainly make a commitment to be around regular hours even if I couldn't be around frequent hours.

Unfortunately, yes. I've had to ditch a game where the OOC environment was so unwelcoming to female players that even the female admins started getting harassed and the guy who ran the game had to step in.

Could the attacking lead straight onto death? I'm just not a fan of suddenly getting battle-spammed and killed when my character's out grocery shopping or something. I know tons of people who love the random chance element of unrestricted PK, but it's just not my thing.

Ack, my apologies if I caused anyone any offense. I am a gay female player, but I sometimes forget how differently loaded the word queer can be in different circles.

Aw, that's awesome. Thanks, Armageddon.

And thank you to everyone who took time to recommend games either here or in PM. I really appreciate it, and I'm looking forward to jumping in and trying out some new games.
citywisdom is offline   Reply With Quote