View Single Post
Old 04-15-2004, 04:34 AM   #41
Threshold
Legend

Home MUD: Threshold RPG
Threshold will become famous soon enough
Good lord KaVir. Are you ever going to realize that this is why you have become a laughing stock? "Remember this debate from 1997?" How about the debate RIGHT NOW. Do you have a problem staying in the present?

Lay off the google groups and stay on topic.

RPI *is* a trendy acronym. The fact that is has come "back" in style doesn't make it any less trendy. It is no different than suit coats with three buttons, bell bottoms, seersucker suits, horn-rimmed glasses, or any other retro-style that becomes trendy.

Please stop dredging up ancient discussions in lieu of actually staying on topic. Please stop misquoting people, quoting them out of context, and using their words in arguments they are not involved in for your own purposes.

In other words, have some integrity.

I don't know what happened to you over the years, KaVir, but it is truly a sad sight to behold.

I am completely done with this topic and unfortuantely done with you. I'll have to join all the other people who used to love reading your opinions but can no longer tolerate your insanities.

I'm not thrilled about it, however. This is up there with Barry Bonds using roids or Pete Rose gambling. It is always depressing to see someone you once admired let themselves fall into such a disappointing state.
Threshold is offline   Reply With Quote