View Single Post
Old 09-12-2003, 07:48 AM   #1
Davairus

Davairus is an unknown quantity at this point
As you can see on the main page right now, there are review for Abandoned Realms and Forsaken Lands next to each other. Closer inspection of these will show that these are written by the same person using different names (he has left his email address the same for both links).. he's been banned from both these MUDs, and my home mud Abandoned Realms took a bad review, while the other got a good one.

The email address is

He's been banned from AR since May 27, which is about 4 months ago, so obviously he's been out of the picture a while, so I guess he just got banned from his new place, and might be trying to weasel his way back in over there with some cross-bias posting. The claims he made are represented from his own selfish point of view, while I could write a thesis on, but I'm not going to do that, just going to let you know that Fizen/Chuckie shouldn't be listened to. Remember, he's been banned from both these muds.

Here's some stuff he said in the troublemaker room on the day he was banned for reasons we have stated clearly in our rules and to him on numerous occasions before this day:

Grudkor says 'I died while afk taking a poo to an abyssal.'
You say 'You seem to think people are going out of their way to XXXX you over.'
You say 'But what it boils down to, is that the person XXXing you over is you.'
You say 'Put yourself in my shoes. What would you do.'

and his last words he spoke on AR:
Grudkor says 'Uhh.. If you were Lydana... well... she wants me.. hahaha'

Lydana is a female immortal. This is the kind of thing we put up with on a daily basis from him. Um, sorry if that ran on a bit.
Davairus is offline   Reply With Quote