Thread: SEX!
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 11:44 PM   #126
Tim

Tim is on a distinguished road
Shane, you’re the kind of Christian that aught to have been feed to lions in the first century, that way some one could have turned you into a martyr without ever knowing what a special kind of messed up you are, and in that regard at least you would have done Christianity some good.

You did in fact say that Indians were clothed and had sex in private and you said it in support of you assertions that Indians had the same screwed up view on modesty that you have and when you got blown out of the water you freaked out and started reaching for what ever point your enfeebled mind could grasp to through up as a denial. Because in your mind, your base assumption, is your effete arrogant superior holier than though Christian self just can’t accept the fact that you are wrong. Which is why you are now trying to obscure the fact that your assertion was that Indian people MUST have had the same moral set on modesty that you have, that it is somehow an  ….here, let me look up YOUR words ….

So get off of the denial train, or don’t but come to grips with the fact that I know it for what it is. By the way, other people here read your tripe and know it for what it is also. Proff1515 and Brett are being nice to you but they must be sitting behind their PCs just shaking their heads every time you post. The difference, I suspect, between the two of them and myself is that I regard you as a danger. Some people will listen to your spetum and actually give some of it credence. So every time you spew some racist noxious bile I’m going to point out that that is what it is.

So much for how “your side” beat up all those dumb Injuns.

Notice how I didn’t say White there? That’s so decent human beings that just happen to have the same culture and religion as you can have a bit of distance from you.
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote