Thread: Top 20 muds
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2004, 09:35 AM   #133
Enola_Phoenix

Enola_Phoenix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via MSN to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via Yahoo to Enola_Phoenix
I sleep for a night and have to catch up on 2 pages of the_logos. This is a little late, but I'd like to thank Molly for sticking up for everyone, us hobbyist don't do it for the money, and anyone who is that desperate to pay a large sum for an item on a game, I'd think fishy anyway.

What I want to know, what is free? I think I'll start a poll here in a moment, but Jazuela's opinion of free, is just that her opinion it doesn't seem to be that of the majority. the_logos can't tell us what free is, but keeps referring to others (convenient that they posted a subject on free for him) errrr for the discussion, since he made sure we knew she wasn't a player of his mud. Was that done with 10k or a Million dollars to get her to post that for you so, you wouldn't have to actually make a solid statement? (Oh yeah, I'm directly attacking you the_logos, its a conspiracy were all out to get you)

So the_logos and without referring to anyone else. What is free, you're defintion don't crow the screen with quotes, just tell us what free is?
Enola_Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote