View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 11:09 AM   #12
Remmy

Name: Greneth
Home MUD: Genesis
Remmy is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Looking for a friendly, active, RP-oriented game

You should check out Genesis, mud.genesismud.org Port: 3011

We are a fantasy MUD where roleplaying is a huge part of the game, being around as long as we have there are plenty of older characters with over 10-15+ years of experience who always make the game fun and exciting.

Our PvP system allows you to attack anyone for any reason, though we do have some unwritten rules that are followed to prevent harassment. And it's quite possible to avoid it completely, there is no permadeath in the game as you are reincarnated by our very own Lars Pensjö who was the original author of the LPMud engine and LPC programming language and our founder of the game.

You don't die, become exiled or receive any punishment other then if you don't log in for a month or two you can lose your herbs or potions. You do however lose your equipment upon logging out, However all guilds have a rack system where such things can be stored and shared between members.

In my 10 years of playing I have seen males with other males and females with females even Humans with Goblins! I'm pretty sure I can speak for the Admin on this one in saying that any discrimination will be dealt with efficiently.

Amen. Genesis doesn't charge a thing, I believe once or twice throughout the existence of the game they have had a fund raiser sort of thing where you could donate if you wished to upgrade hardware but nothing was, has or ever will be forced when it comes to paying to play.

Last edited by Remmy : 05-05-2011 at 11:17 AM.
Remmy is offline   Reply With Quote