View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 12:50 AM   #6
Sabrelon

Sabrelon is on a distinguished road
Re: CarrierRPI Launching Soon!

I'm happy to announce that CarrierRPI is going to be opening its doors for play on Saturday, the 2nd of July, at (tentatively) 12PM PST. This may be a bit earlier, or a bit later, depending on the needs of staff, but shouldn't veer too heavily off course. Updates will be provided!

As well, all week I'll be posting information, logs of roleplay and game mechanics, and official staff introduction to help clarify information for both new and old RPI players alike!

And, finally, applications will open up this Friday for players to get a head start on getting approved! This way when we open everyone will be able to jump right in and roleplay! This also includes our full chargen, so players will be able to get a solid grasp of some of the game mechanics early on! I should be on all day, as well, to answer questions and assist players with any issues they might have!

Disclaimer: CarrierRPI is opening up in an Alpha state. This means that there will be bugs, some helpfiles won't be entirely updated (and thus might be missing or contain outdated information), and some areas might still contain typos/information we missed during building. But, worry not, we'll still be running RPT's (recommended play times), story content, and the crafting/combat/character advancement should be entirely ready for play! I do ask that if players notice anything they think is incorrect, that they report it to staff!
Sabrelon is offline   Reply With Quote