View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 02:17 AM   #9
Milar

Milar is on a distinguished road
ok I will address these lies one by one....

"You have a lot of nerve trying to bring up legalities, considering one, I know first hand from the builder who used to build for you 80% of youre so called unique areas all violate copyright infringement laws, here something GET AN IMAGINATION!!! Yeah we have the same Ip address, were in the same geographical area where bellsouth is the ONLY local phone service provider, you blocked alot of users by banning bellsouth."

We have been slowly but steadily changing all SoT related things since before we had to ban Ryan from WR.  And if you think Ryan's 2 areas constitute 80% of our original areas you obviously do not know anything about our mud. I did not know about posting addresses as being illegal or I would never have done so.

"Two I know for a fact Ryan didn't write any reviews about your mud, how about looking for the players who left along with him, Sean, Jeremy, Danielle. Are they not entitled to their opinion as well? Or is it that you just don't want your STOCK and STOLEN creativity mud brought into the light."

Shall I post the notes on the harrassment as reasons for 2 of his friends leaving the mud before he was ever vaped?  Shall I show logs of Ryan admitting to looking for loopholes in rules so he could harrass players.? He was not vaped only because of his area cheats, he was vaped for harrassement of players, for logging in a main port immortal and using the immortals powers to help his mortal. (he was a builder on the build port only and should not have been using another imms character) all very reasonable reasons for vape.  Just so you know, Jeremy contacts us frequently letting us know he is coming back when he has a home connection again.  Our mud does have stock areas but at almost 8k rooms we have more than double the original stock in areas.. but why should you try to be honest.

"And as far as the flamewar post, I've watched the entire thing, he contacted WR politely asking them to keep him out of this, what did you do you acted like mature adults and refused to look into to get the facts."

He did not contact us at all until will asked him to stop posting reviews under any name he can think of. Or maybe that was you also since youve already shown your vindictive side.

" Lets see whats worse, being banned from a server, or paying copyright infringement fees to TOR and Terry Goodkind? "

We changed our background story long before Ryan ever left, he knows that also, but that wouldnt have helped him try to get WR shut down out of spite.  We are no longer based on SoT we dont advertise that we are... so you can stop this line of attack now.... We ignored yours and Ryans backhanded childishness long enough.  We have over 4 years into this game and yes its our baby.  

So now that that is cleared up thank you for your time, Milar

P.S. I wont be responding to anything further just sick of being constantly slandered without being allowed to stand up for ourselves.  Since if you do defend yourself from these people you get attacked for that also.
Milar is offline   Reply With Quote