View Single Post
Old 05-14-2002, 12:58 PM   #9
Seth

Seth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Seth Send a message via MSN to Seth
KaVir, face it. The only reason you don't like Shao_long, Xan, Likita or me is because we don't fall in your little clique of people you like. You are as Xenophobic and close minded as the nazis, rejecting and relentlessly attacking anything that doesn't belong to the group of people you have chosen to like or the people that are in that clique of yours. This is very clearly an example of elitism.

This would explain your obvious hatred to me which is uncalled for to start with. A few weeks ago, people rejected the idea of spamming. I noticed it and I stopped spamming. A week later, people noticed that there were some of us who were still around and who still didn't fit in the group of people you'd like. Immediatly, you and your fellow groupies started to literally harass Xan, Shao, Likita and myself, merely because we aren't part of your elitist group of MUD admins. I am willing to bet allot of money that if Dulan came running in here with the same attitude as me, you guys would laugh. Maybe you'd frown IRL, but you'd fake amusement online because he is generally accepted in your little clique.

The same thing happened to me on RoD. I refused to conform to the standards, because I am an individual, not a random sheep. The clique rejected me and sucked up their way into banning me. Pretty much the same thing that's happening here, hence why I all offensive and racistic. I'm going to get banned by you suckups anyways, wether I act nice or not. Why even bother to do that then, hmm?

Apologizing won't help. Showing consideration won't help either, nothing would help. I know your kind, always having this infantile hatred inside simply because I'm not one of your clique. You hate me because of that. You resent me because I do not belong in your ideology of MUD admins. You loath me for being an individual. Thinking about that, about you and about others here who feel the same toward me and several others, I can't help to feel nothing but pity.
Seth is offline   Reply With Quote