View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 09:02 AM   #3
WarHound

Home MUD: Armageddon.org
WarHound is on a distinguished road
Roleplaying enforced. I'll occasionally stray to the odd PK mud, enjoy Godwars and Wotmud.org in particular, but I mud for the roleplaying. If there are global channels, mass mindless PK, or out-of-place zones, like smurf-village just north of the medieval city, you can pretty much count me out.

I also expect different takes on your generic fantasy races/archetypes. For example, Armageddon's elves aren't the kind and just elves most of us are familiar with. Instead they're quick-witted thieves and tribal raiders. Armageddon's dwarves aren't gruff, bearded fighters but are, instead, hairless, utterly focused beings. Halflings? No Frodo, Sam or Tasslehoff's at Armageddon. Instead, you get cannibalistic warriors who jealously guard their forest homes.

I also expect any mud I play for long to have a helpful and courteous staff, a decent-sized playerbase, an account system to discourage griefers, and finally, a unique crafting system.

So, Armageddon is pretty much the perfect place for me. It combines all of my interests, mud-wise, into a beautiful experience. Mmm.

-WP
WarHound is offline   Reply With Quote