View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 12:57 PM   #12
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough
Re: Stay away from Star Wars Revenge of the Jedi MUD

1st, there are a plethora of Star Wars MUDS out there, try another one.

2nd, even though everything you say may be 100% truth, I'm hesitant to agree with you without hearing from the admin or a staff member or at least another player from the game.

3rd, It is poor form to simply bash a game here unless this is your only recourse and you have attempted other avenues of resolution. Many times an admin knows much more of a situation that the player involved and sometimes there can be misunderstandings.

Dealing with well over 100 players constantly on the game, me and my staff must handle many such issues that likely from a players pov seem unfair but in the realm of the game are not. I am not saying this is the case with you, I'm just giving you insight as to how the administration may be thinking of you.

In any event, I suggest your best option is what I said 1st. The best way to tell an admin how you feel about their attitude is to walk out the door. If he/she really is that bad, the multiple door slammings will be the best notification.

Good Luck!
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote