View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 03:45 PM   #16
camlorn

camlorn is on a distinguished road
Re: may start a mud: what would you prefer?

Well, Darren, without reading those links, it sounds like some sort of pan-dimensional probability physics, or something; probably not my cup of tea.

Dentin, I'm agreeing with you on this one, to an extent; this topic, however, has been helpful. I'm kind of at square one again, though, which is work on it when I feel like it and write what I want, and something might come of it eventually. That said, it is also a good learning experience, dealing with a wide variety of coding issues that a lot of people don't even need to know these days, or so it seems to me. I should probably go pick a language now, learn it, and just start coding and see what happens. Now I only need a fully cross-platform library for everything that's not ansi c, but that's for another thread and probably not for this forum, either. Or I could do lpc, but if I'm going to do this for real, I should probably do something that'd transfer to a job, down the road. I'm in college atm, for computer science.

And finally, don't get me started on ire. It is rp enforced. I'm giong to stop there and say that it's not my cup of tea.
camlorn is offline   Reply With Quote