View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 10:28 PM   #5
jcarter

jcarter is on a distinguished road
Re: Don't play ArmageddonMUD

Well I hate Arm staff as much as the next guy (I mean I took 5 minutes out of my life to make a proboard for people to complain on it lol) but there are a couple glaring omissions in the OP that should be addressed.

1) The OP admitted on my board that he made two accounts, both on my board and on Arm. I guess on Arm he was using both accounts to submit the same kind of complaints. On my board he was pretending to be two different people struggling with staff for different reasons. See here for the admission:

"lol Nyr called me Dmango in a request. Guess my proxy didn't work.

For the record I'm Asan, the guy who posted this thread. Sorry for being dishonest with the multiple accounts but I felt it was the only way to express frustration against these terrible administrators and still potentially derive enjoyment from this game. . . I don't get any enjoyment anymore. If anyone's going to call me out, that's your right. I don't think this open secret diminishes any of the failures that Nyr and his sycophants floundered through under my delicate stimulation."

2) If you read the whole saga that he wrote on my board there was a point staff were willing to talk to him. One even wanted to talk with him one-on-one on teamspeak more personally instead of using the impersonal request tool. But the OP kept rejecting them and pushing them more. He basically baited the staff into doing what they did to him.

The constant negativity over a text game from 20 years ago is staggering. Let people have their fun if they have fun. If you don't have fun, move on. The new age of teh internet lets you play whatever you want. RPIs are a niche within a niche. There is so much more to experience and so much more to get angry about!!!
jcarter is offline   Reply With Quote