View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 11:26 PM   #1
Belgarath

MUD Relationships

When I first started playing MUDS I had no intentions of falling in love. That is, until I met Juvia. Her wavy blue hair and sparkling eyes from her description just drew me to her, passionately.

We went hunting together a lot and found our own private tree to hang out in... She was a guildmaster and I a mere apprentice at the time. But then things started to change. She had real life issues and I had gotten myself enemied to her city by accident... She wasn't very sympathetic to me as an enemy... It didn't work out in the end and we separated. But it broke my heart. None of my potions or herbs or spells could ever fix my sour mood after that.

One day I saw her online and saw she was out and not under divine protection... So in my anger I charged in and sicked my entourage of demons on her, slowly draining her mana myself until she begged for mercy... And I gave it to her, by absolving her soul and instakilling her. Justice was served.

Does anyone think I was wrong to kill her like that? I mean... Everyone lashes out when heartbroken. Have you had similar relationships in your MUD? If so... is it still going? Or if not, why? what are your views on having relationships in MUDs? Or MUD sex? Can I see a log? (kidding).