View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 02:38 PM   #3
Odinreln

Odinreln is on a distinguished road
Re: find a mud,for economic gaming

well, not new, just havent played a wide variety of MUDs. codebase does not matter, as at the moment im purely interested in playing.

yes, other game play matters. so i'm hoping to find a MUD that has a balanced pk, mob kill, quests etc, with the option to focus on being a merchant, crafting, and economy style of play. character develpment and rp is not essential, i dont mind this type of play, but its not a requirement.

i have only played fantasy MUDs. i am open to all sorts of genres, as long as its fun, and challenging.

for an example, lets take a fantasy genre MUD... I would like to find one, with the usual mage,warrior,priest, thief, but also maybe a specific merchant class, or regular citizen, with basic fighting,huting skills, and focus his development on crafting, trading, economic style of play.

i suppose it doesnt matter if there is no actual specific merchant class to choose from, as long as the game has a very active economy,trade and crafting influence, available to noobs and not just advanced characters who have got all their xp from killing.
Odinreln is offline   Reply With Quote