View Single Post
Old 09-13-2003, 06:42 PM   #50
Iluvatar

Iluvatar is on a distinguished road
An old saying comes to mind called "shot yourself in the foot," but I must congratulate LTS for making even an old fart like me laugh like a hyena for the 15 minutes it took to read this thread.

It's interesting that someone can come to TMS which is one of the most respected sites for senior world managers and coders to interact and dis one of it's most respected members for polite guidance. I guess that's called free speech and all that interesting democracy stuff in action.

I felt I needed to post to this thread, not to goad more into checking out the site as LTS obviously is, but because KaVir can "lie" to me in this context any day of the week and I would respect his comments as true. He may sometimes go overboard as we all can and deserving of a good boot, but his heart is with our community and he makes well measured, honest responses.

I hope those that read this thread learn the value of taking some time to get to know a place like this, take their time to craft comments and responses as well as use common sense.
Iluvatar is offline   Reply With Quote