View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 04:54 PM   #58
Threshold
Legend

Home MUD: Threshold RPG
Threshold will become famous soon enough
Aha. Since YOU consider it blind agreement, it is. How did you come to be so incredibly arrogant and full of yourself?

Also, are you sure about that "every single point" part? For example, can you quote my post where I agreed that it was a good idea for Medievia to be on the list? <span style='color:red'>Oops, you can't. So much for your weak attempt at an argument.</span>

Your attempt at justifying your repugnant behavior once again falls flat. The simple fact is that if anyone agrees with the people you despise, you label them lap dogs.

Do you have any idea how badly it weakens every point you try to make as well as your general credibility when instead of staying on topic you have to just label people lap dogs? That really is a ridiculous and sad way to try and strengthen your points: <span style='color:red'>"LAP DOG!!!!!!!! LAP DOG!!!!!!!!!!! $*@*#@^#(wiping drool from face) YOU ARE A LAP DOG I SAY!"</span>

Really..... step back and look at yourself.

You just cannot stand the fact that not everyone agrees with you. Get over it KaVir. Maybe if you took better positions on issues you'd have more of these "successful mud administrators" agreeing with you and then you wouldn't have to lament and cry about the fact that they have a different opinion than yours.

Your timeline is all mixed up and you have cause and effect backwards. I don't start or create anything here, be it positive or negative. I tried hard to create interesting discussions long ago, but the lack of moderation and over abundance of trolls spoiled that. Now I occasionally comment on existing threads or arguments- that's it.

The rabble of childish trolls who don't know anything about making games and clearly don't even care to actually learn are the ones who make this an unpleasant and worthless place to have a substantive discussion.

There is no moderation, so the discussions suffer. Period. Saying it is "too much work" to moderate the forum is an easy excuse, but it doesn't change reality. The majority of those who would object to heavy moderation are the trolls who have enjoyed having their way with the place.

Until there is HEAVY moderation (heavy moderation includes deleting posts of nimrods whose argument consists of "YOU'RE A LAPDOG!") these forums will be a dumping ground. Not because of me or any other single "person", but because the HORDES of lifeless, know-nothing trolls pollute the forums constantly and overwhelm any attempt at a reasonable discussion of any issue.
Threshold is offline   Reply With Quote