View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 04:00 AM   #73
Nikkotek

Nikkotek is on a distinguished road
Re: Lets Talk about Voting - Shall we?

Hey, I'm a player of WoTMUD.

I'd just like to thank you for the great advertising of calling us cheaters without taking the time to actually look at our mud and its player base. Firstly I'd like to take you back a few years to when WoTMUD was competing for number 1 on THIS database against Achaea I believe it was. Eventually as you do, you kinda think well... Everyone knows we're the best, so I won't bother voting. Hence you lose your place. Recently in a push for recruitment of new players the promotion of voting once more for WoTMUD on top mud sites arose. So we all started voting and yes in just a few days we made number 4 on your database. It's not hard or unreasonable to believe as the lists reset every few weeks or something anyway?

Posting out of jealousy that your own mud is dropping on statistics isn't exactly the way to go about things.

This forum thread on the WoTMUD forums that should show the "push" towards voting in recent days:

For more info please read through our website:

Our MUD is based on the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan and it might interest you to know that the first book of the series is now being made into a movie.
Nikkotek is offline   Reply With Quote