View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 12:22 PM   #1
Dream

Dream is on a distinguished road
Planets: Rise to Power

Planets: Rise to Power has returned! It is up and running and waiting for fresh players to come on and start making planets, clans, and armies to dominate the galaxy! This codebase is a bit old I know but SWR 2.0 has SO much potential in my opinion and I hope to see others with the same sentiment in their ideas! I'm currently in the process of making the starting basic set of planets but everything will have to be landscaped by the players so if you are a willing participant and want to contribute to a mud as a player then stop by! I am giving clans and starting funds to players who want them so we can get the blood shed started! PK is going to be semi-common and the only reason you will need to kill someone is if they are in an opposing clan, HOWEVER! Pk is not going to run rampant you will need to make sure that person is in said clan because if you PK outside of a clan war without good RP reason you WILL have consequences brought against you for it. PKing newbies is of course out of the question just don't doit. To sum things up, the mud is located at

frostmud.com port 8504

I hope to see you there!
Dream is offline   Reply With Quote