View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 09:16 PM   #11
Bethaene

Bethaene is on a distinguished road
Hello everyone,

Yes, I did use the term "accredited" informally. I also used it formally as well, as commercial muds do have the ability to incorporate EOE terms as well as non-discriminatory terms set by the government.

When I said accredited for non-commercial MUDs, I meant a MUD that has produced an original story line and didn't simply just slap a ready-to-play copy of a former MUD up and called it finished. I find those types of MUD dangerous at the most and unprofessional at the least. My own opinion, mind you.

As far as my website, I had thought that I had put a warning up prior to sending the reader to the novels that described the adult material the reader my come across, but I received a "friendly" e-mail from an out-raged mother who had much to say about posting on-line novels that contained graphic material.

So in order to protect my work and myself, I've had to place a warning for Fires Over Denver and remove Street Shadows until I can thoroughly make sure I give an adequate warning that will provide insight to the non-adult audience. It is sad, but it is also the law.

Sincerely,
Michelle M. Ko'Pan
Bethaene is offline   Reply With Quote