View Single Post
Old 02-02-2004, 05:03 PM   #6
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
aodmud, what part of this are you having trouble understanding?

There are two different muds that have recently been at the top 5 reviews on the review list over the past two weeks. One of them has been nothing more than arguements between disgruntled players and staff members. Another one has been almost exclusively various players arguing amongst themselves.

One mud = one set of issues
Another mud = another set of issues

Both muds = posts in the reviews section that don't belong in the reviews section.

My thread here = a complaint about each one, because both are equally inappropriate for the same reasons.

If you belong to the set called "another mud = another set of issues" then you can feel confident that I am not including you personally in this complaint.

If you belong to the set called "One mud = one set of issues" then yeah, I'm talking to you.

You decide which mud of the two I'm complaining about and draw your own conclusions. Is it really that difficult? Or are you intentionally being obtuse?

Edited to add: IF you posted a rebuttal *IN THE REVIEWS SECTION* then you would fall into the "One mud = one set of issues" category. I'll repeat part of that sentence: IF...THEN. It's a common mathematical phrase, surely you would recognize the concept of the IF/THEN statement. Rebuttals to reviews belong here in the forum, not in the reviews section. IF you did -not- post a rebuttal in the reviews section, then I refer you back to the category called "Another mud = another set of issues."
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote