View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 01:29 PM   #16
Brody
Legend

Home MUD: OtherSpace
Brody will become famous soon enoughBrody will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Brody
Re: Posts undeleted

That's a giant jump in conclusions on your part. I guess my legs just aren't springy enough to make that leap. Had he posted: "I've been to DoA's website and I can't find any useful information there, can anyone HERE help me?" Well, that'd be a safe jump to make.

That'd be HIM jumping to conclusions then. This forum has at least a dozen bots visiting it at any given time and spiders leafing through threads, causing views to inflate. It's his fault if he mistakes that for people checking out his message and ignoring it.

Actually, no, it's comparable to someone walking up to me in front of City Hall and asking, "How do I get to Le Chateau Magnifique?" And he's jumping up and down, clearly trying to get people to answer his question, but I've never been to Le Chateau Magnifique. However, I do know that if one consults an online directory for the city, one can get specific directions to La Chateau Magnifique. So, I suggest that he quit jumping up and down like a crazy person and consider another reference source that might be helpful.

It's not just the newbs who are socially aggressive
Brody is offline   Reply With Quote