Thread: SEX!
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 08:06 PM   #77
Tim

Tim is on a distinguished road
I am Ahnishnabek that is all the pronouncement you will ever need. It is not my intent to convince you of anything, you are devout Christian you can’t be convinced of anything. The fact is, like the sun rising in the east, you can deny that I am not an authority but the fact remains, I am. Like it or not I am one of a very few people who speak my language and know my people’s traditions. The fact is we stand as proof of the blood that runs on your hands and the shame you people can just not face no matter what.

I understand that as a Christian you are incapable of admitting a solid point when you see one.

You have been given several. Francis Densmore for example and yes, as much as you just can’t bring yourself to admit it, I am another authority. As far as my spelling goes, it’s your language not mine.

I can’t understand you when you mumble.

See, I can do it too.

So, lets buck up and accept the evidence posted here by both Brett and I. There are plenty of positions you can take that still include a different point of view than my own. Those positions however do take some work and research on your part. I know you are taught to keep you head in the sand, and to a degree your church leadership is right to do so, but if you are going to step into a public forum take the time to read a book on the subject, say like
“Blood Politics” Circe Sturm
“Ritual and Myth in Odawa Revitalization” Melissa A. Pflug
“Chippewa Child Life and Its Cultural Background” Inez Hilger
“Ojibway People” William Warren
or
“History of the Ottawa and Chippewa Indians of Michigan” A.J. Blackbird (a relative of mine)

These are just a few books that I felt like posting and ones readily off of my bookshelf and they hold more proof than someone like you can handle.

In the end though you will just twist those thoughts in your own mind as you do the posts here. You are Christian and are incapable of speaking or thinking straight. The thing that rely intrigues me though is the arrogance in Christians. In you it has caused you to spend so much time trying to twist what I and Brett write here that you’ve completely missed the fact that I am not talking to you, I am talking about you too the rest of the people that might come here and read this.
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote