View Single Post
Old 05-29-2002, 02:28 AM   #5
Soup_Nazi

Soup_Nazi is on a distinguished road
Angry

TG_Nek

*Nah im 19*

Yes i know this is a pointless trival thing to whin about but it just kinda makes me mad that there can be so many fans of the time-less Science Fiction thriller, and then people just jump off the band wagon cause it does not meet there high-standerds of a flim. Yea i know where u are coming from, im not a starwars nerd (whatever that maybe) I just injoy starwars.

Yea looking back on Ep.1 you can see that the battles where more thought out and yes a bit faster but u got to think there was only what 2 battle in the whole movie, this one had at least 30, so u got to think that it would have took much longer and way more mulla from the ranch to make that same affect.

And yes I will be the first one to say that the storyline was not the well thought out master peice i was expecting, but it met some of my standerd. But u have to think that most of are hopes and greatness of ferse jedi renagades in battle came from books of other writers, lucas's enterprise just but there little stape on the thing. The clone wars that i knew from story where thousands of Mandolorian warriors marching from large-ships, and the jedi's out numbered,fastning them selfs to even the ods, and when i heard that there is no such thing as a mandolorian it kinda mad'nd me the hole mysteriusnes around Boba was gone ( and i agree with the hole jangos head cluched in bobas fist was apleaing, also the kick from Kenobi's boot that gave Bobas helmet that renoined dint )

And this hole thing about the force; The point i was trying to make was that it is easy to be drawen to the dark-side, this is why Yodo said in #5 that "u may use the force only for defence never for attack" the hole point u made about the cutting off jangos head with a saber was using the force for evil, well no it was not evil yea see u can as a jedi kill in defence the point yoda was making was that u can not use ur force powers like throwing, lightning or crushing people with objects, because then u get the sence of power and that u are better then everyone else, there for growing ever so close to the dark-side, u can kill with ur light-saber, ( and i know what u would say, that would'nt using ur saber with powers like quickness and such be useing ur powers well i guess so in a sence, but then what is jedi suppose to do let some one kill him, yea see im not a jedi or a huge huge fan, i have read like one or two books so really i dont know ethier, i just like debating. And the question u had about jump-starting your speeder with forse lighting; was it ok, ummmm i will have to get back to u on that one.

Im sorry for getting mad; i dont really care, i was just defending the movie cause i thought it was good, u dont have to agree, yea there are flaws and weekness's through-out the picture but i see past all of it, the battle sence where good to me, the story line ok, i give it a 9 out of 10 in my books, i think when u see 3 it will pull it all together for you.

Also i wrote this post to start a argument, so anyone what to fight some more?