View Single Post
Old 05-14-2002, 09:32 AM   #7
KaVir
Legend

Name: Richard
Home MUD: God Wars II
KaVir will become famous soon enoughKaVir will become famous soon enough
The point, Shao_Long, was to provide the same answers you claimed to be asking for in your "The people or the info" poll - except without the implication that the "community" are the people who want to talk about non-mud-related issues.

And as for you Seth, I see you've still not kept your word about leaving, which is unfortunate.  However I do find your use of "elitist" amusing - you have come here and spammed the boards with completely off-topic posts, after being repeatedly asked not to.  You've made racist remarks, you've thrown wild accusations against muds, you've repeatedly insulted the administration and flamed other regular posters - yet when we ask you to stop, it is us who are "elitist"?  Your problem, Seth, which is something I had suspected after the whole RoD situation, is that you've got a God-complex - but nowhere to play God.  Now normally I'd say that's for the best - an ego like yours is not well suited to running a mud - but in this case you're disrupting the forums for all of us.  So if you don't like having to follow rules, perhaps you should create your own forums, or your own mud?  But if you're going to abide here (or anywhere for that matter) you need to understand that online communities (like real communities) expect you to follow certain standards.  If you're not willing to follow those standards, you should leave - and if you're just going to rebel against standards for the sake of being a rebel, you're going to get flamed (and eventually banned) no matter where you go.  So, yet again, I ask you to PLEASE try and show some consideration.
KaVir is offline   Reply With Quote