View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 11:07 PM   #3
Ytrewtsu

Ytrewtsu is on a distinguished road
This is another story by a different player. It involves the Deputy Mayor of Naerlan (the main city). Her name is Aia Brangwen. It also involves the river troll clan leader of Styrian (the clan for the followers of Elbar god of Chaos). His name is Ergath. Enjoy!

telnet: au.betterbox.net port 5000
http: au.betterbox.net
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Deputy Mayor Aia Brangwen was sitting on a small hill over looking the river having a nice chat with a new, soon-to-be citizen. "Oh, I'm sure you want the city to be a wonderful place where everyone can get along wonderfully, right?" she asked with a cheerful smile. "Of course, Deputy. Things are much nicer when pe-" the young man was cut off by the sudden arrival of a human and a very scary-looking troll, Ergath, who not uncommonly had little pixie bits hanging from his teeth. Aia quickly jumped up and fluttered as fast as she could down the mountain and back to the protection of the city, apologizing to the young man for the sudden end to the interview.
A short while later, Aia sat on the bench with the town healer, swinging her feet and humming a song to herself when Ergath stormed in, looking more terrifying than usual. "Eh Deputy, am kill joo now. Joo poke head in clan business last time."

Aia blinked, caught by a bit of surprise, "I didn't do any clan business!"

""Yeah joo did! Joo steal money from da clan! Dat Mayor Sidoc, he exile us all from city so can't do work! Dat clan business!""
"The Duchess refused to pay her fine for committing a crime in the city! So Sidoc and I decided that your clan would have to pay for her, and you knew that if you attacked another person you'd have to be exiled and you did it anyway! That's not my fault, I already told you about that" replied Aia with a nod.

Ergath growled back, "Da Duchess act on own, not for clan! And we only attacked dem because they attacked us first! But joo and dat Mayor never punish dem! Only us, dat why am come for joo, am warned joo stay out our business. Joo one not listen. Joo made bed, now time to sleep."
Aia began to shriek, holding onto the bench as Ergath tried to push and drag her away from the protection of the healer.

"Am got deal for joo eh, Joo come wit am now, am make this fast and no pain. Joo say no, Am find joo, Am kill joo slow and am promise, am make it hurt. But no matter wha Deputy, am swear on Elbar, am gon kill joo." A few days later, the troll got tired of waiting for the pixie and found something else to be angry at.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
telnet: au.betterbox.net port 5000
http: au.betterbox.net
Ytrewtsu is offline   Reply With Quote