Thread: Roleplay
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 11:48 PM   #2
Leech

Name: John
Home MUD: The Inquisition: Legacy
Leech is on a distinguished road
Re: Roleplay

The staff at the Burning Post II are so against players dying in their plots that it sickens me sometimes. >.> You can go there - I currently play there and if you need help or have any questions, feel free to PM me here, send a tell to Felix on the MUD, or simply log on and use the visnet channel to pose your questions.

I've also recently been reading up on Dark Risings. Looks like there's some RP to be had there, in a less strict fashion, but I haven't yet rolled a character. It's non-permadeath.

You might also try Threshold. I've looked at it a few times but never could get into their theme. The head honcho of that game is pretty active though, so it's thriving.

While you play any one of those you might want to check out Broken Cycle RPI, a new RPI coming out with a slower scene pace comparable to MUSHs, but with that same old coded representation of combat and crafting that MUDders know and love. I've spent a lot of my time helping them where I can, and I have faith that the head staffer will create a story worth hearing. When the game opens for roleplay you don't have to worry about dying because there will be no playerkilling at the start; the village the game is set in is relatively peaceful and murder is unheard of. Of course, that innocence will fade...

Leech is offline   Reply With Quote