View Single Post
Old 05-03-2002, 03:40 PM   #18
Mia

Mia is on a distinguished road
I'm not saying that there aren't awesome people on MUDs...if you noticed I did say that I have found a few people from MUDs that have become RL dear friends of mine...Hell that is where my boyfriend and I first met...on a MUD...what I am saying is that where I play there isn't. I see people that make themselves feel better at the expense of people like me. Open flames in global channels by players...yah definately quality people there. No self-confidence in themselves unless it is behind a computer screen where they do not have to face a RL person. I just don't understand I guess why people have to be jerks to the ones that are self-confident on the game and RL in order to make themselves feel better. It doesn't help the pbase that some do that...players and Immortals alike...my kingdom tells me what they say and asks if I want them to kill them daily.

But again I'll reiterate...not all are like that...my BF and other dear friends that I associate with outside of the MUD are beautiful people and I am sure there are a grip more like them out there...to all those that fall in the catergory that I write about...come on...give me a break...work on yourselves instead of tearing someone else down.
Mia is offline   Reply With Quote