View Single Post
Old 02-21-2004, 04:59 AM   #35
Pris

Pris is on a distinguished road
I tend to try and make a lot of joke posts here 'cause I think a lot of topics get a bit out of hand and a bit of light-hearted humour is sometimes required.

Sometimes however it may come about that I wish to write a serious note.

Just so you're all aware; this is one of those times.

prof1515, you're a complete knob.

Honestly, those have got to be the worlds stupidest posts on any forum, ever. When neaderthals were writing notes to each other on cave walls they still came up with better responses than you did. Obviously the only thing you can RP is a troll.

Actually, I take that back, you could probably RP a troll but that's nothing compared to what is obviously your favourite RP character: The half elf, half vampyre prince of the elves who was outcast from his tribe as a youth but struggles through adversity and misconceptions every day in an effort to reach his birthright of the lost sword of R0X0RiNG!!11!!

Oh well, you have fun, maybe one day you'll be able to RP a polite, considerate person and then one of your lives might actually be able to engage the rest of us in some sort of proper conversation. Obviously it's never going to happen to your RL entity.

Don't reply, you got the flame you were trolling for. Just walk away and let everyone else continue the discussion they were having.

Yours,
Pris
Pris is offline   Reply With Quote