Thread: Lonely...
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2002, 09:46 AM   #12
Jehanelin

Jehanelin is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Let's see... in the main mush I play... when there's no one on or maybe a precious few in deep space on their ships far away from my reach... hmm, the first thing I would do is check my mail and the motd of the orgs that I have joined, then +headlines to see whatever happened ic while I was logged out, and then finally I'd check on the bboard for the latest posts. Then... I'd log out.

And the mud I am trying out I mostly level at Braem and then explore and then get mangled when I wander away to someplace really far like the wastes. And the other mush I'm trying out has people at all hours. It seems like a great place. But submit logs to gain xp no more than twice a week? create your own player generated adventure then post for players? If I had no other mu* to play at this mush might be for me, but right now I just don't have the dedication for it. Oh well time will tell.

Having typed this all up... I suddenly check back and discover that the thread is about advise and not me... Uhm, I am kinda sleepy... darn, sorry. Hmm, I recommend surfing! I also recommend music cds! I also recommend windy terraces for some reason too! What else... read the forums at tms, and tmc. Read online comics like pvponline and exploitationnow. Hmm, oh yeah... go home and go to bed. That's sounds good and I think I'll do just that. Bya!
Jehanelin is offline   Reply With Quote