View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 12:21 AM   #19
Cirion56

Cirion56 is on a distinguished road
Re: Let's try this again...RP MUD

Why do play for 10 minutes and in depth roleplay have to go together? Obviously you can't have 10 minute play time and in-depth roleplay.

What you can have is a game that has in depth roleplay but at the same time allows you to logon and check in game mail or something else for 10 minutes if that is all you have time to do, and not have you forced into a guild scene that takes 3 hours and has you getting in trouble next time you login because you had to log out and go somewhere.

I'm not bitter, I'm not enraged, I fully understand that in a lot of MUDs the immortals have their fingers in something on a player level, least that is from my experience, I just hoped that one would not. Turns out it was just stupidity to think I had found a great MUD that was completely immortal grubby finger free.

I was by no means saying every character in the game should mold to my character, what I WAS saying was that my character should not be forced to mold into someone elses play style, then when I don't, I get stopped playing the game by one of the commands until I mold to how that player wants me.
Cirion56 is offline   Reply With Quote