Thread: Special Mobs
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2004, 10:53 AM   #4
Enola_Phoenix

Enola_Phoenix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via MSN to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via Yahoo to Enola_Phoenix
Ok sounds like the WAY long way around, but since I do very LITTLE coding and nothing was hard coded to allow distinct actions of limbs, I did create a mob that had 3 seperate parts, each part was based on an element had its own description (ed descrip), each part had its own attack weapon, noun, different hp, weakness, etc etc etc. But they all three worked together, if the person was using a flaming weapon the flame one would guard, if they had holy the light one would guard, you had to take each one out one at a time, and they all got to attack each time a round. They would heal each other, like I said guard each other, it was very kewl to write the mprogs for and even better to see it fought against.

If this somewhat along the lines of what you are talking about, I am in the process of having it hard coded into the new mud system, and if you'd like to see the mprogs for this entire system let me know, that way for those who don't know how to code (points to self) they can still have this unique mob.

Hope that added to the post constructively
Enola_Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote