View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 01:57 AM   #305
PinkFloyd

PinkFloyd is on a distinguished road
No, I have touched on it in a direct reply to yourself. I hate to repeat myself, but since you seemingly were not listening the first time I'll tell you again. What would be the point of labeling MUD's on TMS if said commercial MUD's tell potential customers that they are commercial?

Yes, I realize that it changes nothing by adding such a label, which still makes me wonder why we need one if it changes nothing? Why make the webmaster of TMS go through more work just to satisfy your need (and you are the only one here seemingly seeking a labeling system of the MUD's).

Futhermore, I still see how it cannot be obvious that the IRE games are commercial after they have a link on the homepage of each of their four MUD's to their credit systems. Again I'll repeating another point, but it's the consumers burden to find out everything there is about a game before delving into it.

So you see, the answers didn't change. I just repeated what I told you before, and now I get the sense that you are going to ask me again on what harm would be done by TMS labeling games when I already answered you. Could I make myself anymore clear?
PinkFloyd is offline   Reply With Quote