View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 05:58 AM   #16
Kleothera

Kleothera is on a distinguished road
Re: Male and Female Players: Are the experiences different?

Hrmps. No. I think I want my love interest to be real and have something other than improbable anatomy as appeal. Again, its a men-women difference I suppose.

Actually, it MIGHT, by implication. There is some evidence from NewWorlds on the original thread that suggested that this may perhaps be the case, but we need more hard evidence for that.

Interesting thought, hadn't seen it coming. I cant generalise not having any personal experience of how libertarian muds actually function. What I am trying to say is that women DO want to have time playing without being hit upon by strange men. However, that may be its just me as the seniormost female imp speaking to whom such acts have been reported over the last decade. However, you may also remember the book (what was it called anyway?) by Pavel Curtis about the experience of MUD democracy on LambdaMoo where the system ran aground in the case of a virtual rape. Having said all that, while I want not to be harassed, I don't like to have arbitrary rules shoved down my throat any more than men do.

If so, it would reinforce your point of women and RP Enforced muds.

Last edited by Kleothera : 01-30-2009 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Messed up quote codes, 2 typos
Kleothera is offline   Reply With Quote