View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 07:00 PM   #1
ozental

ozental is on a distinguished road
Are you looking for an updated MUD website or MUD forum?

Hi there.

Firstly, let me tell you a little about myself. I'm 34 years old and from London, England and have had an interest in RPGs for many years now. I have been a god/immortal on several MUDs of various types, the most consistant of which was on MozartMUD. I have also created, run and hosted my own MUD for a few years. I also wrote and designed the web site: although sold this web site to another party two years ago (although the design and content as you see it now is identical to mine - although they have added the Google Ads part to the site).

After that small introduction, I will get straight into the details here to see if there is any interest in what I have to offer (obviously if there is, we can explore the possibilities a little more and provide more details about me). Basically I am looking for a new 'forum based' project and was wondering if anyone would be interested in having me revamp your current MUDs web site and turn it into perhaps more of a forum-based site where members could post messages and comments, etc. (I'm sure you know the type of thing! ).

Anyway, at this stage, I won't go into any more details but perhaps if you are interested at all in this, post a comment here or drop me a PM here with your contact details so we can discuss this more.

Regards,

Ozental (aka Empire)
ozental is offline   Reply With Quote