Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 02:33 PM   #2
camlorn

camlorn is on a distinguished road
Re: Hello!

Huh. Dgd. That's not a name I see often. I thought there were only like 5 Dgd muds, ever.

There's 3 kingdoms, which does in fact have science fiction, fantasy, and "chaos", which is everything that doesn't fit into either of those. It's not exactly casual, though, in that eq doesn't save over logoff or reboot, so you kinda have to do enough to make gains outweigh the losses of eq. It's actually fun, in a way.

Alter aeon is casual, but is 99.9% fantasy. There's some sci-fi references floating around and stuff, but 99.9% fantasy. Still, probably worth a look, as it can be as casual as you want it to be--the primary reason I play it right now is that I need to be able to log on for an hour or less at a time. It's also the most balanced mud I've ever seen, ever (seriously, some day, I want to know his secret. but it's probably just running a mud for 18 years).

Beyond that, the rest of the muds I like or have liked are not casual, not by any stretch of the imagination.

My mud, which exists only in my imagination, is not casual. Given that it exists only in my imagination, I can only advertise it in my imagination, so...I think I'll forgo that part of your offer. If you're curious, telnet to my imagination, and play away. O, and if you figure out how to do that, conveniently let me know before you patent that technology so I can get rich.
camlorn is offline   Reply With Quote