View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 07:34 PM   #16
the_logos
Legend

the_logos will become famous soon enough
Kavir: If you'd read what I said, it was that I would not involve myself in discussions. I still intend (as I said) to post announcements.

I am making an exception here since I'm sick of you flaming me while trying to paint yourself as anything but a flamer. Your flaming knows no bounds really. Despite the fact that your post contained absolutely nothing of relevance to this thread (and as a moderator on TMS one would ASSUME you know better.) you chose to flame, again. I don't believe I've ever attacked you personally and yet you take every opportunity to do the reverse.

I'm not going to say you're intentionally lying, but you're, minimally, quite clearly inventing your own reality. Let's look at the threads I have started in the last 3 months and let's see if your assertion that I only start threads that are attacks on people hold up.

1. "Mud magic: get it together". You can call it a flame, but I don't think it's really 'flaming' to point out a mud hosting service actively blocking e-mail from its own members. But whatever, we'll call it a flame if it'll make you happy and give you a reason to attack me. Considering you actually maintain a website flaming another mud (Medievia), you're not really one to talk when it comes to pointing out muds doing things you don't approve of.

2. "Bards + Achaean Year 350 wrapup" - Announcement

3. "The Scarlattan Theatre in year 350!" - Announcement

4. "Be a bookie in Achaea!" - Announcement

5. "A new forum for text muds" - Announcement

6. "The Mind's Eye" - Announcement

7. "Iron Realms sponsors Children's Charities" - Announcement

8. "Wolfpaw matches IRE's donation" - Announcement (This thread won't show up as a search for me since one your fellow moderators had to shut the thread down and lock it due to the idiots flaming us for announcing we're giving money to charity...nevermind that companies like Macy's take out full-page newspaper ads to announce the same thing.)

9. "Win a real world Glamdring in Achaea" - Announcement

So I see 1 out of 9 threads that I started in the last 3 months that can even remotely be considered a flame. No doubt actual evidence won't make much difference to you though as you're just looking for excuses.

--matt
the_logos is offline   Reply With Quote