View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 07:14 PM   #94
Genesis

Genesis is on a distinguished road
Re: Let's try this again...RP MUD

Better and worse have nothing to do with this thread. Once again you fail to comprehend the utterly simple concept that this thread is not about CM and why you dislike it. You're the only person I've met in my life stupid enough to consistently reply to an observation of "this is irrelevant" with more claims backing up the argument we just established was irrelevant anyway.

Nowhere did I say any game was better or worse than any other game. Neither of the games meet the criteria the OP indicated so neither of them are recommended for the OP to play regardless of which game you think is better. What part of this terribly mundane logic is so confusing to you that a week later you're still incapable of grasping it?

You can speak against Marrach all you like, I couldn't care less to be honest. In fact, by all means please make a thread titled, "Why Darren hates Castle Marrach" so that you can toss every single one of your 112 meaningless posts in that thread where at last it might actually be relevant to the topic at hand for the first time in your life. My point has been, from the moment you started crying this river nobody cares about, that it has nothing to do with this thread and no one cares.

If you "review the rules of the forum constantly" as you just claimed then please review the part where it says posts should remain on topic to the thread. Your fictional sob stories about how the world is out to get you have nothing to do with this thread or any of the other threads you've posted them in.

For the love of god Darren trying to debate something with you is like trying to discuss physics with someone who can't comprehend grade school level math. I can't even get to the actual debate part because you simply can't even understand what's actually being discussed and why nothing you're saying matters even if it were true. If I didn't know from years of experience that you lacked the mental capacity for it, I'd think you were deliberately acting a complete dolt as some form of remarkably impressive trolling routine.

Not that there is much to salvage of the OP anymore, but if following this very clear explanation of why your arguments are utterly inconsequential to anything related to this thread you can't process this simplest understanding I'm simply resolved to reporting your irrelevant posts so that the rest of us can get on with discussing the topics these forums were actually intended for.
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote