View Single Post
Old 02-08-2004, 12:26 AM   #9
Xorith

Xorith is on a distinguished road
I wish the same here. More so, I wish ICE-MAN to post the truth rather than lies. Again, was I wrong? Perhaps. I don't feel I was considering all that happened, but it was quite childish on my part. I was also quite immature over the bridge chat, again I do not deny any of this. But he didn't mention any of this... he only mentioned lies. Lies that, I feel, degrade my character. Fine, call me on something I've done. Even call me on possibly being a hypocrite for whining in the Kyndig/Wolfpaw thread and then making this one. I admit, it does seem that way. However, don't try to lie to catch me. I screw up enough to give plenty of ammo to anyone who wants to bring me down a notch.

Now back on to the topic of why this is here. Once again, I stress... People should know what goes on in forums where posts are deleted. MudDomain's forums aren't exactly bouncing with activity. So while ICE-MAN continues to express a blatent disrespect for the so-called Freedom of Speech they love so much, they might also be out trying to recruit others to their network. These people, after seeing only lies and remarks that duely fall under libel about MudDomain, will be steered wrongly.

I'm trying to correct that.

We're not perfect. MudDomain - Officially - Is not a perfect network. But... we make a point in admitting it.

-- Xorith
Xorith is offline   Reply With Quote