View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 10:19 AM   #4
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
So here's my first character ever in Armageddon...around 3/4 through her life as a PC.

She's hanging out in the bar, and something's going on. Can't remember what (this was over 2 years ago). Then this mean nasty ugly putrid purulent carcass of a creature that looks like it *might* have once been an elf shows up, and points at her.

"You have the scepter, give it to me!" it hisses.

I think, "Uh, no I don't. WTF's he talking about?"

I cower back against the wall and curl up in a fetal position because this dood has in his hands the biggest nastiest deadliest looking club I've ever seen in my life. And he's starting to raise it over his head.

People in the bar are all staring, some are calling for a Templar or a soldier to come..I mean this guy is NASTY, with a capital UGLY. And he smells, and he has a hole in his nostril and you can see the snot and his skull bones in there.

Then this ancient old blind guy, someone who talks to me often, hobbles up with his cane and gives the evil nasty ugly guy SUCH a scolding...

"Get away from her!" he shouts, "She has nothing for you!" and bumps the club with his cane so the evil nasty guy doesn't get to swing at me.

I'm practically peeing down my pretty silk skirt during all this, telling the guy I don't have his stinkin scepter and to leave me alone...

And don'tcha know, I don't remember what happened to make this guy go away, or if he was killed..but a few very scary minutes later I was up again and being calmed by some of the folks at the bar.

I wish I still had the log of that, but unfortunately my old computer died to "the corrupted datafile" disease during a power outage in my house and I lost everything.

Awesome RP moment in my life though. Since Brody encouraged us to link the game, here 'tis:

Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote