View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 12:46 PM   #9
Cyre

Cyre is on a distinguished road
In Aetolia, I was one of the more prominent Consanguine (vampire) among the population. A Prince, superceded only by our Queen and Emperor, I was the leader of the most dominant Consanguic House. One of the laws of our House was that Consanguine, being above the lesser mortal population, were forbidden from procreating with the mortals.

One of my progeny, or more specifically one of my grandchildre, inevitably fell deeply in love with a mortal of the Syssin guild (though I don't believe they were Syssin at the time, still Shadowsnakes). After a long, turbulent, and emotional series of events wherein I showed my bitter disappointment, I eventually conceded to my grandchildre's request to be permitted to wed the mortal. On a particular condition.

Taking the childe unto my home, I brought a cadre of my progeny to observe as I surgically removed the organs of sexual stimulus and reproductive capacity from her, using instruments of enchanted silver to prevent their regeneration. My associate, within a large pot, slowly simmered a mixture of molten lead and silver. When the surgeries were complete and the wounds healed, the now sterile orifice was slowly filled with the molten mixture as my screaming childe was held down. Her screams and whimpers echoing through the tower as the mixture cooled and solidified within, I discussed the difficulty of dealing with such insubordination within my House with those of my progeny assembled.

We had little concern over enforcing the marriage policy in future decades.
Cyre is offline   Reply With Quote