View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 08:21 PM   #4
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
Re: Lets Talk about Voting - Shall we?

There are 78 players logged in to Imperian as of 1 minute before I started posting this post. The OP claimed there are only 48 players. Not that there are only 48 players logged in as of the moment he happened to be checking..not that there are an average of 48 players at any given moment..but that there "are 48 players." Which is..let's see. Just slightly under half of what there are, as of 1 minute before I started posting. And it isn't even peak time yet.

That's one game, one moment's worth of checking. Now - do a little numbers crunching him? Let's be generous too just for argument's sake. Let's assume that players of Imperian play exactly 6 hours each, per day. And that the average number of players, is somewhere between that 48 the OP pointed out, and the 78 that I found. So let's call it an average of 65 individuals playing, in 6 hours, per day. That would make 4 different sets of players, every day, at 65 players per set on average...that's oh my - 260 players! Now if only half of them voted twice per day as they are allowed (once every 12 hours)...that'd make - 260 votes per 24-hour period. That's a WHOLE lot more votes than they're showing now.

So where's the cheating?
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote