View Single Post
Old 01-15-2005, 12:24 AM   #1
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
Darksun: Clash of Sorcerer-Kings, is my mud that I've had for over a year now, now that I have more time on my hands, I need builders, lots of them, the world is pretty big and as the name suggests it's based off non other then the old TSR setting Darksun. I have a good concept of how I want to open the mud, and plenty of city-states that need building. Around 5-6 positions are open but I don't need ROM/ROT builders, extensive writing abilities are required for the type of rooms/items/npcs that are being built, considering the mud is RPI, this is no surprise. So if anyone is interested, especially not in just building but being a part of the MUD when it opens, simply send me a message or e-mail me, I have just about every type of messaging clients out there. Also for future reference to players out there waiting, the address - darksun.genesismuds.com port 5040. Thanks.

Respectfully the Founder
-Daniel K. Laufenberg
Delerak is offline   Reply With Quote