View Single Post
Old 12-07-2003, 03:29 AM   #38
Amnon

Amnon is on a distinguished road
I caught you cheating 3 times the day you left my MUD, and again a couple days before. You were complaining, of course, that you didn't know, so I pointed you to the help rules file (A file which every newbie should check whenever he enters a MUD).

No, you spot things YOU see as wrong a mile away. This doesn't mean they ARE wrong, it just means YOU think of them as wrong, and since YOU don't run the game, YOUR opinion sometimes just doesn't count for ****.

... Are you a 6 year-old? "I'm the best! I can learn faster than you!", you probably got beat up a lot at school, weren't you?

If the review is -truely- honest, I try to improve. If the review comes from someone like you, or people who have no grounds to write what they're saying (Like the one who said I was ignoring people... That's as far away from reality as it gets), I get angry. I have a right to when someone starts spreading lies.

So you admit to cheating more, just didn't get caught?

Every player you encountered wanted to or left the game... That's not what I call improving.

All in all, you're just one of these people who think they're above everyone... mega arrogant, and it gets you into trouble. I know because I used to be one myself, a long time ago, so I'm gonna tell you one thing that MIGHT help you: People don't like being looked down upon. Try thinking about it some day, and maybe you'll make more friends around here.

Even if you do find something that's wrong, it's not always wrong in the eyes of the staff. Calling staff members idiots won't get you on anyone's good side, even if they are. Sometimes, you just have to accept the system, because nothing is perfect. Neither are you.
Amnon is offline   Reply With Quote