View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 06:48 PM   #3
camlorn

camlorn is on a distinguished road
Re: What happened to Legends of Karinth?: kind of lfm post

Well, yeah, end of time. final fantasy, and I think a bit of forgotten realms; it's not blind accessible, though they're willing to work on it. I play a few places, and am one of those whom have been called mudhoppers (one who frequently switches muds), though for me it's more of a cycle. Tbh, all the places with good code or original <noun goes here> that can be truely called original are headed for the mud graveyard: wihtout stating names, there's one I like which is still going but without any coder, as the person owning it won't allow anyone access to the source (surprisingly, he's not being unreasonable, there's some sort of backstory), and a few others with admins that seem to have lost interest in one way or another. Upon inquiring in the latter, I always get told (sometimes nicely, sometimes not), that the mud is just a hobby and I'll work on it when I feel like.

In short, was kind of hoping to try karinth again, or to find some other gem I've missed (unfortunately, this isn't likely; even so).
camlorn is offline   Reply With Quote