View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 12:24 PM   #5
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough
Re: I'm looking for a new home; RP enforced

You are really narrowing your experience by your requirements but I'll give you my two picks even though I normally wouldn't recommend either of them normally.

First is Armeggedon. This game has very intense roleplay and has no levels and most of your other requirements. The downside is that I don't feel this game is very fun to play and you will likely get frustrated very quickly as it is NOT a simple system.

Second is Geas which has already been suggest. The upside is that they have most of what you ask for, the downside is that it is a multiple creator MUD in that numerous people have had a hand in it and so it doesn't flow like some others. Doesn't have many races and there aren't alot of players to rp with.

If you loosened your requirements a bit I could recommend some of the best roleplay games out there that you would thoroughly enjoy after playing on Midkemia (frankly a very limited roleplay game in my opinion).

Good Luck!
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote