View Single Post
Old 04-20-2004, 01:09 PM   #8
Xorith

Xorith is on a distinguished road
To educate those who might not know (or care)...

This has gone beyond InterMUD. Kenetix does recognize free speech, however the one thing everyone seems to forget is what freedom comes with - responsibility. You say something out of line, you must take responsibility for that. When someone steps in and impersonates an official of another site, don't you think that crosses the line of free speech? I do. That's no longer one person speaking freely about their ideas. That's now a person attempting to discredit and attack someone else while hiding behind a shroud.

Kris has kept the post because he assumes I did it. The funny part about this is everyone has witnessed one thing about me that's golden: I take responsibility for what I say. I wouldn't make such a post hiding behind a false identity. Though, this is all beside the point.

I also don't entirely get the problems people have with IMC. It's like you all assume we just sit here and plan flames in advance. I realized after my last outburst that it does nothing. It's just unfortunate that others can't see the same way. Now, it seems that someone didn't like me going quiet and they felt the need to drag me back into the flames.

Which ever the case, can we get someone here who'll not bitch about IMC, boners, and the like? Maybe someone who has more legal input than insults?

-- Xorith
Xorith is offline   Reply With Quote